Introduction to Double Bond
Pinot Noir Vertical
Four vintage vertical for the price of three bottles.
Purchase our 2011, 2012, 2013 Wolff Vineyard Pinot Noir Vertical, and a bottle of our reserve library 2010 will accompany it.
2013 Pinot Noir- Wolff Vineyard, Edna Valley
- 90+ Points & GOLD at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition- The largest competition for American wines in the World
- 92 Points at the Orange County Wine Society -the largest California-specific wine judging
- The quintessential classical Burgundian Pinot with our bold Californian twist; this wine is bursting with big fruit and voluptuously rounded with smooth tannins and firmly balanced acid. Release it from its confining cork and allow it to introduce itself starting with your eyes, filling your nose, and finally coating your palate.
2012 Pinot Noir- Wolff Vineyard, Edna Valley
- 92 Points at the San Francisco Pinot Shootout
Beckoning with brilliant ruby edging, this fruit-forward Pinot is mesmerizingly bold on the palate. Unabashedly Californian with spice-tinged forest floor and concentrated red berries, its satiny tannin layers have a penetratingly smooth finish that will outlast your pause between sips. All of our Pinots are immediately gorgeous but give the 2012 fifteen minutes in your glass and enjoy this vintage deepen and bloom beyond your expectations.
2011 Pinot Noir- Wolff Vineyard, Edna Valley VINTNER FAVORITE
- 95 Points Epicurean Traveller
- 3rd out of 497 Pinots & 94 Points at the San Francisco Pinot Shootout
- The best presentation of Old World chanterelle accented forest floor meeting the bold New World of wild strawberries ending in a vivid mouthfeel and persistent velvet tannin finish. This is Vintner John Klacking's favorite for good reason.
2010 Pinot Noir- Wolff Vineyard, Edna Valley CURATOR FAVORITE
- 90 Points- San Francisco Pinot Shootout
- Everything that made Edna Valley notorious in a glass. Deep garnet on the eyes, this embodiment of everything the Central Coast can bestow on a Pinot greets you with a macerated strawberry and rosehip bouquet. Palate enveloping with everlasting tannins this wine showcases the outstanding vintage that was 2010. Seducing vibrancy adds a compelling brightness to the light-heartedness of such a delicate wine.